White Logo

Who are we?


Finally, recognition and rewards built for every employee.

Only 20% of workers sit behind a computer, so we built a platform that improves their work experience for the other 80%. And it’s not just about rewards. It’s about sincere recognition and a place to connect with your organization and your people in it in a real way.

Request Your Tour

How Abundantly Works


Provide employees with in person and on-the-spot recognition via printable thank yous, cards, and certificates.

This means people get recognized in front of their peers on the floor, at stand-up, or in one-on-one meetings – whatever works for them.


Let them cash in their reward points within the app at their convenience.

You don’t have to rely on the digital experience all of the time, which means more engaged employees.


Employees earn towards the rewards they want - provided and delivered by Amazon.

Our platform is powered by Amazon for Business, giving employees millions of reward options. Plus you can also have gift cards, custom in house rewards, and experiences – all without any markup, ever.


Employees can celebrate their wins with friends, family, and team members.

When employees feel valued, it leads to 31% less voluntary turnover. Plus, that feeling spreads to the people around them.

People are your most valuable asset…so start acting like it.

We’ve built a system that creates opportunities to reward all of your workers, including an online platform, mobile app, printed thank you’s, and physical cards. Plus, we put the control of how and when they want to be recognized in the employees hands, so every interaction is sincere.

Give us 15 Minutes and see how Abundantly can change your work culture.

Sign up for a no-obligation demo and talk with a rewards and recognition specialist who can show you how the platform is built so every type of employee in your organization can be more engaged and feel more rewarded.

Speak with one of our recognition experts.

Hey! We’re Abundantly

You may not have heard of us (we’re pretty new), but we know employee recognition. Our leaders come from companies like OC Tanner, Limeade, and Thanks.com. We created Abundantly because we saw a need for a modern recognition product that meets the needs of evolving companies and their employees, no matter where or how they work.

At the end of the day, we just want to help companies create meaningful connections, and create positive change across people, teams, and communities through what we call the recognition ripple effect. Learn more about us.

*3-year contract required. Free setup and installation included.